Each dragonfly wooden lacquer bowl is made from wood, hand-painted and lacquered in a detailed and labour-intensive process that takes up to three months. Handed down over centuries, the ancient Asian craft of lacquer is shown to perfection. Each bowl is an individual work of art that showcases the skill and dedication of the craftspeople who made it. And, if you’re buying this as a gift, it’s certainly going to be a showstopper!
And although it looks great as the focal point in any room, why not use the dragonfly wooden lacquer bowl to serve fruit, salad or snacks or partially fill with water and float candles or flowers.
Filling your home with colour, vibrancy and a unique story to tell, this is the bowl that’s never going to get relegated to the back of the cupboard!
- Suitable for serving hot or cold food
- use wooden or non-metal serving spoons
- wash in warm, soapy water
- not suitable for dishwashers, microwaves or ovens
- plate stand available
- not suitable for pot pourri due to the oils used
- presented in a plain black padded drawstring bag and shipped in a plain cardboard box
- full care instructions included
- Dimensions: 35cm diameter; 9cm height
- The pattern is hand-painted on the inside of the bowl, with solid black, glossy lacquer underneath and on the base.