The Tiger’s Eye decorative wooden lacquer fruit bowl is a versatile and classic design which is ideal for fruit or as a salad bowl.
Gorgeous to touch, each Tiger’s Eye decorative wooden lacquer fruit bowl is an individual work of art that showcases the skill and dedication of the craftspeople who made it. And, if you’re buying this as a gift, it’s certainly going to be a showstopper!
And although it looks great as the focal point in any room, why not use the Tiger’s Eye wooden lacquer fruit bowl to serve fruit, salad or snacks or partially fill with water and float candles or flowers.
Each Tiger’s Eye decorative wooden lacquer fruit bowl is made from coiled bamboo, hand-painted and lacquered in a detailed and labour-intensive process that takes up to three months. Handed down over centuries, the ancient Asian craft of lacquering is shown to perfection.
- Suitable for serving hot (but not boiling) or cold food
- use wooden or non-metal serving spoons
- wash in warm, soapy water
- not suitable for dishwashers, microwaves or ovens
- presented in a plain black padded drawstring bag and shipped in a plain cardboard box
- full care instructions included
- Dimensions: 30cm diameter; 5cm deep.
- The Tiger’s Eye pattern is hand-painted on the inside of the bowl, with solid black, glossy lacquer underneath and on the base.